Friday, September 13, 2013

Emerald Isle - Part 2

Part 2, all have arrived at Bon Ami. TIME TO PARTY!!!!
Loves
Playing on Maggie's mac...
...Ash joined in.
Mags even let them watch Dora.
Dance party time.  Hair swinging in full effect!!!
 Ash getting down with Tony.
 sisters
 Dancing with Ava. 
 Ash wouldn't get in the pic.
Tattoo time.... 
 Mya even got one!
 Next morning....breakfast with Tony. 
Time to hit the beach!!!  WHOOHOO!!! 
 best friends
 Mya had a BLAST in the water this year.  Boogie boarding, body surfing, just rolling around in the water.  Ash did too, but she wasn't down to boogie board yet. 
 Ava going down to feel the water.
 Catch that wave girl!
 All you need to do is dig a huge hole (pool) and the girls are happy as anything.
 jumping in...
 ....splashing...
 happy snappy 
MORE WATER!!
 snack time.  Mya had a banana and offered some to Ava.  She literally pulled 2/3 of it off.  I thought Mya would freak but she laughed! 
 Livin the good life!
 The weather couldn't have been better.
 Lots of photo bombing going on.
 Still snacking.
 LOL!
 onto the grapes.
I CAN'T!
 my little builder.
 and my little DIVA!  I mean wait till you see these next few....


 LOL!!!
 Tio was going to let Mya help him fish.
 She loved it!
 HERE I COME!!!!!
 The boys out boogie boarding.
 TiTi tickling Ash.
Everyday, we'd line our chairs up, right at the water.  This is what heaven's gotta be like... 
 Ryan and my mom went out to see who could tread water the longest.
 Ryan is the biggest $hit talker that I know.  So I knew that he would have drowned if that meant beating her.  My mom, the most honest person in the world, at one point, said, oops, my foot touched.  Ryan immediately beamed in his glory of beating her!  LOL!  Sorry ma!
 my girls, who knew water bottles could be so fun.
 Even helped with cooling everyone off.
 Back at the house, lunchtime.  Before lunch, we swam for a few.
 HEY YOU!
 This pic cracks me up!  The best part was that everytime Mya would jump in, she'd scream, COWABUNGA!!!!  (was more like COW-A-BUN-YA)
 With my girlies. 
LOL at Ashleys face.
 cuddles with her daddy
 ....anddddd some more tattoo time.
 Then off to the beach for some shell hunting.
 Me and my cuz.
 I can't get enough of their sissy love for each other.
 Nothing is sweeter then being on the beach at night.  The calmness of the water just immediately relaxes me.  Couldn't love it more.
 Wait one second....
 Ok I'm ready now! 
 Having a blast.
Nona, Dewey and their oldest grand child.
 We pulled them all in, but didn't quite get them all to look and smile.
 However, we did get an awesome family pic, that you may be seeing on your holiday cards this year! 
 love
 my and my girl
 Frank, Tony and Joe fished the whole week....
 Nice Tony!
 LOL!!!!!  They match too.
 This little girl just loved the ocean, and I love how she pulled her dress up like that to keep it from getting wet.  Too bad it was soaked.
 Sharing a thought...
 my love
Fishing with Uncle Pankie... 
 ...that got old real quick!
 Some of my favorite things....
 Awesome pic Ry took
 Pete and Ava
 The Cipot fam-a-lam
 deep in thought....
 Ry actually looks tan! 
 This kid and the beach....the amount of sand, that she probably still has in her hair now, 2 weeks later!  LOL! 
 mother/daughter bonds
 LOL!
 Who doesn't love a night swim??? 

 DANCE PARTY!!!!

 Cousin lovin
 She shares alot with Ava (just not her baby, Rainbow!)
 And a sweet Happy Birthday to Granny, in heaven.  We love and miss you dearly.  I made 2 jello pies in honor or Granny on her birthday, August 26th.  LOVE YOU....

No comments: