Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Kylie Rae

My best friends daughter, Kylie, turned 1 on Sept 10.  Rachel had an amazing birthday party to celebrate this sweet little cutie pie, this past weekend.  The weather was perfect to play outside on the new swing set.  We got there and the girls couldn't run back there fast enough.
Mya and Reesie, reunited and swinging together, what could be better?!
 SoSo came on too.
 Mya got off to push Ash and Reese, So So moved to the swing.  I think Ash was having fun, no?
Brody wanted to take the balloon ride up!
 This girl had me DYING!  First she was saying da-da-da-da-da then she turned, arched her back and screamed, MAAAAAAAA (this is mid scream, obviously)!!!!!!
 I want to EAT HER UP!   But then I'd miss her so darn much...
 Kidding climbing up...
 Even Ky went up.
 ...to make her way down.
 STOP IT NOW!
 Belly hanging out and all, I just can't take it!
  Ok, all ready!
 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 Gregory and SoSo were riding together next. 
 Ash and Brookie were playing with this little guy.
 Ash was in love, haha.
 There are a ton of pics of these 2 loonies.  I just couldn't stop.  I really wanted a normal, smiling cutie pic, but I think these may be even better!!!!  
Reesie is ready now!
 My favorite one!
 Ash lookin at them cracking up!
 LOL!!!!!
 Time to play some ball!
 These 2!
Brookie was so curious about this scooter.
It's amazing how different boys are from girls.  When Mya and Reese play, they chat, they sing, they dance, these 2 little guys, were just following each other walking in circles, had me dying!
MMMM, the yummy desserts.
One of the adorable DIY's Rachel did for the party, I didn't take any other pics of the cute decorations, BOOO to me!
Time to sing!  Ky is like WTF is going on?
What chu lookin at Willis?
Will giving his baby girl a taste, we ALLLLLL know you're gonna devour this ish girlfriend!
Look Ky, it's so yummy!
Family pic, LOL!!!!
Just LOVEEEEE you 4, to friggin pieces!
Being an awesome big brother.
too stinkin cute!
MMMMM, that is good bro.
Have some more!
ANDDDDD, some for me too!
Mya just adores Kylie too.
xoxo
Time to fly away!!
LOVE THIS GIRL!
Mya had her cracking up.  SO SO SWEET!
I'm gonna get you!
Just love you so much Kylie.  I hope that this first birthday was super special.  We have absolutely loved every second of watching you grow this year and can't wait to see you grow many more years to come.  Kisses, snuggles and lovin all over you baby girl.  

No comments: