Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Ava Rose

I seriously cannot believe that little Miss Ava turned 7!  I still remember the day, my very first niece was born!  OMG, how are you 7?!!! 
For her birthday we headed over to have some dinner and cake.
At one point Mimi took all the girls outside.  When I realized she was out there, I snuck out too to snap some pics.  I think she may have some pics that are even better! 
Make a funny face.
LOL!
LOL!!!!
Surprise, Ash didn't wanna participate.
Mimi will make her smile!
On top of the world!
POSE!
I got some snuggles in with this cutie pie, Carter.  Jess and Mike Cust just had him.  I was DYING!  Seriously, I could have held him the entire night.
Time to sing to the birthday princess.
LOL at Soso's tongue sticking out.
CHEESE!
LOL Ava covering SoSo's mouth so she wouldn't blow out her candles.
Happy Birthday Ava Rose!
present time!!!!
Ry got some snuggles in too.
Mya and SoSo had me rolling.  They were tickling eachother and cracking up!!!!  Love these 2.
Happy Birthday Ava.  We love you so very much and hope that your birthday was as special as you are.  hugs and kisses times a million! 

No comments: