Thursday, April 22, 2010

total randomness

Here are a few random pics from a few nights this week, last week, this past weekend. Just some randomness.
Monday after work, we played outside with the neighbors! Here's Mya and Jack (who also has a sister, Emma). Mya LOVES following Jack around, and whenever Jack sees Mya, he runs over to her, stops right in front of her and says, Hi Mya, I'm Jack! It's adorable!



WAIT UP JACK!!

I just think the clouds look cool in this pic, you can barely see our little bug though.

Happy as can be!

Here are the 3 of them, Emma, Jack and Mya.




And here's Aris, another little kiddo in the neighborhood!


We got a package in the mail on Tuesday from Irena, Steven, Krysia and Pierce. Mya LOVES the piggy bank!!!!
This was from last week. This little girl, Chelsea, lives down the street. This girl just laughed at EVERYTHING, no lie! It was so cute!!! And she was very affectionate. She gave me kisses.
And she gave Mya a hug (while posing for the camera, LOVE IT!)
Here's what Mya wanted to do!

The next few pics are all taken from my phone, which explains the horrible quality. It's amazing what our DSLR can do!!!!
Eating some graham crackers on her recliner!
On our way to Aunt Mary's on Monday morning. Yes, we turned her car seat around and put it behind the passengers side. She LOVES the new view!!!! So do I!!!!! And no worries, I was at a light when I snapped this pic to send to Daddy!
Mya LOVES her dollhouse that Auntie Regan and Uncle John got her for her birthday!!! She's always carrying around the mommy, baby and daddy. It's SO CUTE!!!


So, Aunt Mary texts me last night that she just cleaned Maggie's dollhouse (well one of the 5, this one being the smallest) and set it all up for Mya to play with. We get these this morning and I wish I had my video camera so you can hear how excited she was, it was HYSTERICAL!!!! She jumped right on and started playing!!!!

No comments: