Thursday, April 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE BEANSPROUT!!!! I can't even believe that you're a year old today. I can still remember the minute that you were born. I'll always remember that moment, like it was yesterday. The first time I held you and felt your soft, mushy skin against mine. You have grown and developed into such an adorable and sweet little baby girl this past year. We have enjoyed every second with you and can't wait to enjoy many many more. Your little personality is the sweetest I've ever known. You crack us up with your silly little sounds (especially when you try calling the cat), the funny things you do (especially when you give high fives), and how you gobble down food (just like your mommy and daddy). Your chunky thighs and belly just make us never want to stop kissing and biting you. You have brought such a joy to our lives, your smile brightens every room and your laugh makes everyone around you smile and laugh with amusement!! We love you more than you'll ever know. We hope that you have the best 1st birthday EVER!!!!!
One year ago today this is what you looked like.


Now today (well yesterday) you've grown into this beautiful little snickerdoodle and I eat you up everyday!


2 comments:

MrsKBJ said...

Happy Birthday Mya!! Gosh I can't believe she is 1! I remember your preggo pics on star style like it was a few months ago!!

xo,
Kelly and Madison

Shannon Dew said...

awe so sweet! how cute are all the balloons?! love that!