Monday, April 19, 2010

fun times at nona and deweypops

Here is that horse again. This is when they originally took it out, the Saturday before Mya's first birthday party. She was LOVING it!!!!

Yesterday we headed to my parents cause they got Mya a sandbox and sand as part of her birthday present. We got there and let her check it out!

LOVING IT!!!

Nona and Mya bean

Daddy and Dewey pop playing too!
She was cracking up when she smashed the castle down.

Mya and her Deweypop, Granddew, Granddewey, not sure what she'll say first. It might just be dew, haha. And just a little background. Dewey was my dads nickname in High School. People still call him that today (well Faddy does, Faddy would be my dad's best friend).
Outfit change, that's right. The sand was a little damp, so she had it ALL OVER her clothes and body (in her diaper, up her butt, all over my friends). Here she is with her goldfish, the girl loves her goldfish.

Nona and Deweypop also got her a tent, it was SO cute!!
Hanging out inside (with my goldfish).

It always cracks me up when her clips starts falling out from her being a wild child!

Shadow wanted to see what all the tent hype was!

and of course, Mya followed him in!

I got in too!

Mya LOVES Shadow!

Nona (my Nona) got this tricycle from the thrift store she works at. Mya is just learning to ride it! Well pushes with her feet! It was cute!



Aunt Coll and Uncle Brando got Mya this ride for her birthday. We just set it up yesterday! Didn't get it outside yet, but drove her around my parents house!!! VERY CUTE!!!!

No comments: