Friday, April 9, 2010

Birthday morning

So, I'll have 3 birthday postings (well really 4 with that video) since I took about 1000 pics yesterday. I'll start off with the morning. She woke up and we went downstairs to the dining room FILLED with balloons and her HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYA banner!!!!

Mya LOVES balloons!!!!


She literally wanted me to grab every single one of them. Once I got her one, she would let go and point up to another one. She keeps me very busy.




Time for her birthday breakfast. Mommy and Mya split a donut. She had some blueberries too, don't worry, I got some vitamins in there.

SO BIG, everytime someone says, how big is Mya? NO MATTER WHAT she's doing, she lifts her arms. CUTEST.THING.EVER!!!!


the evidence


She LOVED it, but who doesn't love a frosted donut with sprinkles??

My BIG girl!
I just had to post this cause seriously, LOOK AT THAT BELLY!
Opening presents from mommy and daddy.

She was so funny with this thing. She just kept taking it out of the box, just by one string and throwing it back in, than picking it up and throwing it back in.

our one year old!

Opening the big gift from us. An id bracelet!!!! SO CUTE!!!

No comments: