Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy 21st Joey!!!!

Saturday night we went our for my cousin, Joey's, 21st birthday!! The last time we went out to celebrate a 21st, was 2 years ago for my little bro's. I knew it was going to be fun! We started at Raffertys and ended at the moon, sounds like something we're used to (well used to be at least). Ever since I got pregnant the night of staying out till 2am dwindled away. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I think we were partying too hard and my body needed a break from all that booze. Let me just tell you though, it was SO MUCH FUN hitting up our old stomping grounds! We stayed out till 2, and partied like we were all 21 again (especially Uncle Joe, lol)!!!! However, we recently were introduced to this little piece of heaven called the B1 patch. Someone at my work told me about it and I never really believed it was true. She said, all you do is wear this patch while you drink, have a glass of water before bed, and you wake up feeling fine, no hangover, no nothing! So, Ry and I applied our B1 patches at home, we had 4, we got to raffs and I immediately stuck one on Joey, saying YOU MUST WEAR THIS! The last one went to Aunt Mary. We start the night off and Ryan says he's feeling weird so rips the patch off and continues drinking. What a fool, he woke up feeling just about as bad as Uncle Joe (although not quite at that level)!!! Let me just say that, when I woke up feeling as fine as I did and when Aunt Mary called and told me her and Joey were fine, I knew I needed more of these bad boys!!! So people, get on it, http://www.buyb1.com/ they are AMAZING!!!!
And this is how the night began, singing happy birthday to Joey.
And taking a shot!

Cheers!
Than we headed to Harvest Moon.
More shots there, do you see the size of that patron that Ryan has, MY GOD!
Joey and his mama (aka Mya's nanny).

This is Ryan's infamous, I'm drunk pose (well one of the many).

This is when Michael Jackson came on!!! Uncle Joe knew the DJ so I knew that if I requested a song, it'd be played. When I told them that the birthday boy would bust out his moves for Michael Jackson, he played him 5 minutes later!
Nice Ry.

Such a good boy for drinking some water along with all those shots!

That one was gross!



OMG these pics just keep cracking me up!!!!!


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA


On Sunday we went to Joey's for cake since it was his actual birthday. Uncle Joe still felt like crap!
But Dewey pop wanted to play with the eggs.


Happy 21st Birthday Joey!!! We love you so much cuz. Hope you had an awesome birthday, I think we all partied like we were 21 that night!!!!!! xoxo

No comments: