Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a little outta order

I realize that when I post, it's usually in the beginning of the week and all about the weekends. Our weekends are just so fun since that's when we get our days with our little bean sprout. This week I'm a little out of order since I posted about Sunday before Friday and Saturday. So I'll try to backtrack a little better next time.
Friday, I was in stores for work so I got home a little earlier than usual. It was so nice out (a little chilly but the sun was shining), so Mya and I headed outside. I LOVE the days when we can just go outside and play, I'm sick of being couped up inside and I think Mya is too!

Ryan loved her shirt!



She loves to dig her fingers into the dirt. Such a wild child!!!


Every other tree in our development has leaves and flower on it except for this one, right outside of our place, go figure! I can't complain too much cause we do get more sun during the day now, but still. so strange!
Walking over to Ed and Laura's. She likes to walk up their stairs and stare into the house at the cat.
Doors closed, no ones home!

Oh but here comes Chelsea!! Hey hey Chelsea!
Going in for the hug (that I missed of course, UGH).

No comments: