Friday, October 24, 2014

Wedding fun!

We had 2 weddings between September and October.  It's been a while since we've been to one, I freaking LOVE weddings!  The first one was in the beginning of September for Beef.  Pretty much another brother to me.  As you all know, I have 2 brother, no sisters.  However, I pretty much grew up with my b, Rachel.  We literally met in Pre-k and have been best friends since.  So celebrating his wedding, was like celebrating my brothers wedding!  Not to mention the fact that Willie and Kylie were in the wedding AND it was Gatsby themed!  DYING!  
It was a Friday afternoon so I took a half day, cause I absolutely couldn't miss the ceremony.
I wish I got better pics, but I didn't have my big ole camera, just my phone.  And having Mya and Ash, it was kinda difficult.  Luckily my parents were with us so helped.
Can you even take this cuteness?  They also had the bride's niece being pulled, by Willie, in a wagon.
DYING!
After they walked down the aisle, Willie and Kylie came to sit with us.  Travis (Willie's Uncle) came and sat with us too to help out.  It was literally 100 degrees in the church.  Mya and Ash were THRILLED they were sitting with us and none of the kids would stay quiet.
SOOOO, we ended up in the church basement in about 10 minutes!  The kids had a field day.
Trav and I were aired!
These 2!
And seriously Ky!  
Time to drop the kids with Uncle Michael and Auntie Laura and party with my main squeeze!!!!  Isn't he a stud?!
My adorable mama and pops.  Could they be ANY cuter?!
Mama dukes and I.
And my 2 favorite guys.
Inside with the bride and groom!
With my girl, Rachel and her bro (like my other bro), Gino!
LOVE this pic of them.  All the bridesmaids were in flapper dresses and looked SO HOT!
LOVE you girl.

Wedding #2, October 4th for Ryan's cousin, Natalie.  Super pumped because we don't always get to see this side of the family much and ALWAYS have a blast with them. 
We're so fancy. 
Obviously my phone was taking awful pics.  But twinsies.
The gorgeous bride and her new groom!
Being married to a twin absolutely has its benefits.  Double the lovin!  
With my sister, I mean Cioci!  So many people asked if we were sisters this past summer.  Between when we were up in Rockport visiting and around here when she was down visiting Babci.  LOVE YOU, my sista!
Cousin Ray jumped in, always a good time.
The guys, Ryan looks like a GIANT!
Photo booths are always dangerous and oh so fun!
 LOL!
Grabbed this off of Natalie's fb page.  Love you guys.  xoxo
 SO MUCH FUN!  Next wedding is in January for my cousin.  Can't wait!!!!

No comments: