Wednesday, October 29, 2014

7 years and counting.....

I still can't believe that one of the best days of my life was already 7 years ago.  Now thinking about it, I don't even remember life without him by my side, nor would I ever want to.  I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend, my soul mate, my heart still skips a beat when I feel his touch and I thank god everyday for sending him my way.  He has made me stronger, braver, (I'm still a whimp, don't get it twisted) happier and I just get that feeling of completeness with him.  He is my rock, he is my man.  I love you babe, here's to 700000 more years with you.  Thank you for completing me and making me a better person.  I would never want to walk hand in hand through life with anyone else.  Together we can do anything, I truly believe that.  We may not have it all together, but together we have it all. 
So, of course a small walk down memory lane to our wedding day.  I still remember the weather being so perfect.  I sprinkle of rain in the morning to wish us good luck (thank you God) and sun to close out our magical day.

We went to dinner a week early since we had plans on our actual anniversary.  We headed to Char for dinner, yummmmmy steak house.  An outfit shot cause I'm lame.
ummmmm
love you babe....
last one....
We got to celebrate Ryan's twins and future wives love at their engagement party.  So happy we got to celebrate that on our anniversary, was so very special. 
xoxo

No comments: