Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Birthday Willie and Kylie

2 of my favorite littles celebrated their birthday's in September.  Willie (my godson) and Kylie (my home girl).  Ky turned 2 on September 3rd and Willie turned 4 on September 27th!  I just love these kids and am lucky enough to see them pretty regularly since we do dinner almost every other Tuesday night.  The kids just really play so well together and it's fun to watch them grow up together.  I pray they are all always this close. 
Rachel and Will threw them a combined party this year at their house.  The weather ended up being so nice, it was actually hot!  They had a ton for the kids to do, it was a great day!
 Mya and Ava playing in the little bounce house.
WEEEEEEEEE
Next down is Ava.
The eyes have me dying!
Mya and Willie playing soccer.
BFF love
Dewey was pushing little miss Ava on the swing, she was loving it!
Meanwhile, Brookie was loving getting pushed by Uncle Ry.
That face!!!
 SO SO SWEET!
lol
 
I honestly just can't take these 2.
Ash was feeling the camera today, huh?!
She even moved over to pose with Kylie, who wasn't feeling a pic with Ash....
However, when it was just her, it all changed!!!!
How big is Kylie?!!!
I just love this little face.
*MELT*
So sweet Ky and her daddy walking hand and hand back over to the house.  Something about a daddy and his daughter.
Rachel did an amazing job, as usual, with the desserts.
Birthday kiddies.
 Happy birthday dear Willie and Kylieeeeee, happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!
The cutest fam.
Time to pig into the sweets!!!!
And piñata time....

 The birthday boy got it!!!
 Of course cookie would be double fisted, cookie style....
 AWESOME!
 It wouldn't be a party if Uncle Ry didn't toss some kids around....
 Blurry but I LOVE the faces on them here.  SO MUCH FUN!
 
 Hope my loves had an amazing day.  We love you tons.  xoxo

No comments: