Tuesday, October 7, 2014

no more training wheels = BIG GIRL!

Right before we left for Wildwood, August 18th to be exact.  We went for a walk.  Mya wanted to ride her bike (which still had the training wheels on) when we went.  We went to the park and went a bit farther after.  When we got back it was nearly 7:30, which is the start of bedtime.  Mya said, I want to take the training wheels off.  After Ry and I went back and forth, we decided that we should let her go with it.  We took them off and for the next 30 minutes taught her.  From that day, she's been training wheel free!  OMG I seriously can't believe how fast she picked up on this.  She was just ready!  And I couldn't be any more proud of my little bean!!!!
From the night of....
To literally like 3 days later!  My girl has it!!!!!
So proud of you boo!  You are the type of person where, if you want to do something, you work and work until you get it.  Makes me so proud!  You can do ANYTHING you want!  Here's living proof.  xoxoxoxo

No comments: