Friday, October 3, 2014

August iphone dump

Well into October and here I am posting August.  When do the days get longer??  EVER? 
Sooooo, here's August from my iphone....
Here eyes KILL ME!
A gem I got from Mary one day, or maybe it was Alexis.  
Ice cream date with Nona and Dewey.
We hit up some dinner beforehand.  Mags flat ironed Ashley's hair, it's so crazy to see her with straight hair, looks nothing like my Ash.
AMEN!
Dewey's birthday, he's so silly!
Totally forgot to post a Dewey birthday post (sorry pops).  Phaddy came over too, these 2 together are seriously the funniest ever.  He wrote this whole thing up for my pops.  I wish I had the recording....

Mouth full of food probably.
Dew and the kids.
CHEESEEEE
Swim lesson fun.  
At the end of lessons, Mya and Gen comes back into the warm pool to play with Ash and Harris for a bit.  It's so cute.
Sissy love
My silly girl
Mornings, well before school started of course.
This little one, love our Tuesday night dinners.
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Wishing my bestie a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!  Love you girl.
the 3 amigos
We took Ash to get her first haircut in August.  I am so at a loss of how to do that child's hair.  She rarely lets me get a brush in it and when she does, it's usually cause I'm chasing her with it.  To get product in it, I'd have to strap her down.  So I need to figure something out.  This is before the cuts.  I seriously love Mya's natural wave and ombre.
And yea, this is what we're dealing with here....
Mya just adores Chrissy and was thrilled to get in the chair to get her hair done.  She originally wanted side swept bangs.  There was NO way I'd do that cause I know that she'd be sick of them in a day.  So Chrissy just did a really hard part and blew is dry down her face. 

She was in love.
I was a little nervous to see how Ash would be.  However, she was THRILLED!!!!
She even asked Chrissy to switch out her orange clip for a blue one.
taking it all in.
All done, so beautiful!
AMAZING!  
Another night at the park.
WEEEEEEEEE
Mya rode her bike and we pushed Ash and we got pretty close to some deer.  So that's when we turned around to go home!
This ones from Alexis!
Fun days at the park with Titi.
Mary even got to take them down to Aunt Ann's to visit Sonny and Danny.  Sonny broke his poor leg this summer riding his bike. 
A night in the tennis courts = races and running.

Feeding the animals.
Meeting friends at Lets Yo is the BEST!
And heels are a necessity of course.
crazies!
Cooling off in the pool with ice pops, life is good!
Swim lessons before vaca, check!
Getting so good!

Meanwhile, back with Ash and Harris.
No no no, I don't want the goggles, you wear them!  OH ASH!
At Flynn & O'Hara getting her uniform!!!  I CAN'T TAKE IT!
A fun dinner with the Dupree's on Labor day weekend!  The kids got a kick out of Uncle Will doing the slip n slide!

These 2 are so stinkin cute together.  Ky just lets Mya dress her up however she wants, puts things in her hair, LOVES it!
Little buds, and Ash in the back ready to run.
LOL!
These 2 are up to something.
Trying to find school shoes for Mya and Ashley finds DEWEY SHOES!!! LOL!!!
Modeling a pair.
A little snack at Wegmans.
Ash wanted to be like Jojo.
OMG they kill me.
SO MUCH LOVE!
So much fun in August.  Sad that it's over and that the weather is cooling off.  No more beach days, well going in the water at least.  Falling into fall.....

No comments: