Monday, January 30, 2012

ghetto superstar bike ridin b*$&#$s for life

I'm sure no one but Regan gets the title of this post, lol! Last Monday I had off. My girl, Regan and her cutie, Gia came over to hang with the girls. I hope our kids are as close as we were growing up. Regan and I used to ride bikes to each others houses (we were ghetto superstar bike ridin b*#$&es). Not that Mya, Ashley and Gia will be able to ride bikes to eachothers houses but I really hope that they have what we have. Regan is also expecting a little boy on St Patty's day! YAY!!!
Anyway, here the girls eating.

Hangin in the girls room.

Really Mya, this is NOT how we dance girl!

This is more like it. SO CUTE!

Ashley followed Gia into the play room. It was so cute. Soon enough, she'll be up running around with them.

So fun getting together with you girl, can't wait to meet the little man. xoxo

1 comment:

Regan said...

HAHAHHAHA this is awesome