Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome Brooke Riley

My beautiful god daughter was born. Brooke Riley born at 4:39pm on January 25th. She was 7lbs 13 ozs and 21.5 inches long! I met the little princess that Thursday and couldn't wait to get her into my arms. The smell and calmness of a newborn is just the best, especially when they're your god baby :) I couldn't wait to hold and kiss that beautiful bundle of joy.

Just perfection.

Ry and I went there Thursday night and he just fell in love too.


The newest Leonhardt family of 4.

Love you guys so much and love that little muffin to pieces already. She is just so sweet and itty bitty. I can't wait to get her in my arms again. Reese is going to be such a great big sister and I know that she's going to grow up to be just as beautiful and sweet as her too! LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxoxoxo

No comments: