Thursday, February 16, 2012

8 months old

Jeez, I'm getting behind here. Ashley is nearly 8.5 months old now, but here is the 8 month post. She's growing so much and cracks us up everyday.
Since we don't get an 8 month check up, I don't have any weight or height stats but here is what the little ging has been up to.
She's in size 4 diapers now.
She's getting so long and wearing alot of 12-18 month stuff. There are even some 18-24 month stuff that I'm putting her in too.
Sleep is getting a little better. Just 2 nights ago she went 11 hours straight. I just have to start really ignoring her when she wakes up in the night. I'm just so programmed to jump up the second I hear the crying. Ry usually stops me as I beeline for her bedroom. He'll say STOP and I just wait a few minutes and most of the time she falls back to sleep.
She's still breastfed when I'm around. Takes a bottle with Mary and Ry when I'm not around but won't take a bottle for me.
She claps all the time, so cute.
She also waves, which is adorable.
She LOVES when you play peek-a-boo with her.
She's super tickelish under her arms, on her thighs, on her belly, just about anywhere actually.
She LOVES to be on her feet. Likes to move around, that's for sure. We actually put the exercauser in the attic cause she wasn't a fan of being stuck in that one place. She likes her freedom. She's been cruising like it's her job.
She loves the stairs and climbs up them all the time.
We gave her an egg and cheerios this month too. The day we gave her the egg, you would have thought she NEVER EVER ATE! In between Ry giving it to her, she'd smack the high chair so hard and scream, like "DON'T STOP NOW!" The cheerios too, she loves them. She chews them and all, even with her no teeth....yes, still no teeth, UGH!
She's still super duper happy, smiley and loves her big sister. Mya sometimes will just look at her and laugh and Ashley smiles the biggest smile and cracks up, melts my heart, every single time.
She is a daddy's girl to the fullest! She loves her daddy and can still just pass out in his arms. We were at So So's birthday party last weekend and I was going to take her from Ryan to feed her. The second I took her from him, she started crying, made Ry feel so good! Mya was such (and still is) such a mama's girl. So it's good, this one looks just like him and friggin adores her daddy so much.
And I'll leave you with some pics.


She is so her daddy.

love this


I'm teaching her about cheerleading at a young age.

Check out those red locks, LOVE!

Her legs are getting so strong. I think she'll be walking in no time.

PEEK A BOO, blurry but I love this.

Mya wanted to get in the crib with her.


Happy 8 months baby girl...

Our camera lens is messing up lately, hence the blurry pics. UGH, so annoying. Next month will be better. I really need to learn how to manually focus and work my camera. Been saying that for over a year now.

No comments: