Wednesday, January 18, 2012

forever friends

My mom has a friend that she's known almost her whole life (well doesn't top Rachel and I, but comes close). They're still friends after all these years too which is so nice, especially considering they live on the complete opposite sides of the US. We're obviously in NJ and she's in Cali. Her daughter is working in NY so she came out to visit. While she was in town, they came to NJ to see all of us. I know my mom loved having her over and it was great to meet her daughter (I don't remember ever meeting her and if I did, I was too little to remember).
Mya wanted to show Julie her new toy.

Caitlin, Mya and Julie (oh and Crumbs, her doll).

Frank came too and was playing with Ging.

Pete and Shell were there too. Bellies getting big!

Mom and her forever friend, Julie!

Meanwhile, Shadow was happy that Ashley got out of her seat, he needed a rest.

It was great seeing you all. Hopefully we come out there next. I'd love to see Cali! xoxo

No comments: