Thursday, January 5, 2012

7 months old

7 months old and growing like a weed!
We actually just had her 6 month check up on Dec 23rd and here are the stats:
18 lbs 9.5 ozs (75%)
27.5 inches (90-95%)
She's in size 3 diapers still.
She's wearing alot of 6-12 month stuff but that's quickly becoming too small. There are lots of 12-18 month stuff that I'm putting her in too.
She's a TERRIBLE sleeper. Tonight Mya is sleeping at my parents so we're letting her cry it out, it's friggin impossible to let her cry it out when Mya's in there sleeping, so we don't really let her cry. Plus, now she's been pulling herself up to a kneeling position on the side of her crib (although I'm sure if we gave her more time in there to cry, she may possibly be on her feet) so she wakes up a little more I feel.
She's still breastfed when I'm around. Takes a bottle with Mary and Ry when I'm not around but won't take a bottle for me. I plan on breastfeeding the entire first year (like I did with the bean).
She talks all the time, says mama and is now saying dada all the time too. She needs to be heard, that's for sure. Part of her Gemini trait for sure!
She is such a happy, smiley, laughing baby, all the time. I can't even express how happy this little ging is!
She loves to be on the ground now, she'll quickly crawl over to wherever Mya is and try to play with what she's playing with. I gotta get a pic of this. It's so cute when Mya's playing with her dollhouse and ging crawls over. Mya gets pissed though when we're reading a book and ging just wants to chew on the side of it.
She loves to eat, eating all sorts of fruits and veggies. She prefers fruit (and books) though.
She officially started crawling on Dec 21st! She's all over the place now and last night she even pulled herself up on a book that Ry was holding. I was trying to get a video but was reading a book to Mya so it wasn't happening. Will report back soon to show you the goods! She's REALLY shakey and all, and falls right down but her legs are STRONG!
Still no teeth, GET ON IT GIRL! She chews on everything though. She really likes those net things that you can put fruit in, gross. I never gave one to Mya. Just last week I put an apple in it for her cause she loves apples. Mya and I were sharing an apple and Ashley was dying to have some, so I put it in the net thing and she was loving it.
She sweats like a man, like bad. If she passes out in her carseat, when I go to take her out, she is a sweaty mess!
And I'll leave you with some pics. Mya didn't want to join in on this photo shoot.


smiles and biting her fingers, yum

Mommy, can I paint my nails?

silly little mama




loves to chew everything...


Love ya ging, xoxo

No comments: