Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A day with my girls...

Last Monday I had off for MLK day and it was so nice to spend the day with my girls. We were stuck at home, Ry needed to use my car since his was getting worked on. So we just stayed in and played all day! SO MUCH FUN! I miss being home with them, especially now that Ashley is at a good, fun age. We woke up and, after Mya changed her outfit say 15 times, NO JOKE! We strolled downstairs to play dollhouse for a bit. Ashley was happy to be joining in on the fun.



She didn't even know what to do with herself when Mya left her by herself.

When Ashley went down for a nap, Mya and I decided to start doing arts and crafts! Oh yea and Mya changed, AGAIN!

I made some finger paints and they were interesting. Kinda like gel, I think I need a new recipe, unless I just made them wrong. They did work though.

cheese!


lol

her masterpieces!

After nap time, we played in the girls room for a bit. I was messing with Ashley and was able to put her hair in her very first ponytail! LOVES!!!

I love when she bites on her lower lip like that.



Gotta love Mya in the background. Changing her outfit, for the 1,284,394 time that day!

No comments: