Monday, January 9, 2012

Annual grab bag

This year, like every year for the past few, Mary had the annual family grab bag. It's always so much fun getting together with the family. Some years there are more people than others, this year we had the usual suspects and also Aunt Ann and Uncle Sammy. Next year Mary already set the date, so hopefully we'll see more people! I can remember back in the day, when I was a kid and my parents would go to the grab bag (when kids weren't allowed, I'm sure there was tons of drinking and fun going on!). Now we bring the kids and they all play together (all 3 of them this year). It's so cute watching them all play, I can't wait till they get a little bigger and are running around. Next year there will an additional 3 kids too, whoohooo!!!!
Thomas trying to share the blocks with Ashley.

Here ya go...

Dew coming after watching most of the Jets game at Faddy's house. Yes people this is what my pops wears for the Jets games. A true fan! Too bad the Jets didn't win, next year people, next year!

This pic makes me lol.

Mya was watching so closely as Thomas was taking his baba

Let the games begin!

Ash watched for a bit.

Mya picked one for Aunt Ann...it was a PBA card, SCORE!!!!

Ashley and Thomas chillin

I picked the shower caps and Mary has one on here, lol

Ashley got one too!

Mya and Thomas playing dollhouse.

Than Mya was feeding Thomas the yogurt puffs. One for Thomas and one for Mya she kept saying, and doing.

Ashley was loving the tinsel on the tree.

Good times fam. I already stuffed some of this years winnings away for next year, lol! xo

No comments: