Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Oco time

Last Friday night we headed to the Oco house to chill with Mya's old Gymboree friends. We haven't seen them in 2 months and it was so much fun! Mya was a little shy at first but opened up in a no time!
Here they are getting into the toys. I can't wait till Ashley can join in on that fun too!

Their little ones, Finn, 1.5 years old.

Declan and Mya's future hubs, 2.5 years old (Finn and Dec were born the same day, 1 year apart!)

Caiden, almost 4

They are SO cute together and SO MUCH ALIKE!

Follow me...teaching him early on who the boss is..

awwwwww, last time we were there Ry was tossing them all in the air. This time, Ashley was in the way! lol

Mya, WACKO, Bea....who poops in a diaper still (I'm wondering if we'll be sending her off to pre-k next year with diapers, please god no) and has to have her shirt tied up and no pants on (god help me!). She is a friggin WACKO!

A video of the excitement. I LOVE how Dec comes over to Ashley and pats her on the head. And Caiden and Dec's laughs crack me up too!

Good times Oco gang, can't wait to do it again...xoxo

No comments: