Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Peanut Butter

Peanut butter is the name that Mya gave to our elf on the shelf. This is the first year we've done it and I must say it was so fun! Not completely successful with telling Mya he was watching her and reported back to Santa, but she got a kick out of finding him every morning. The guy is a little freaky and Mya was even scared of him at first. She didn't want him anywhere near the upstairs and didn't even want the book about it up there. But she LOVED him downstairs. Every morning she'd wake up and say, where's Peanut Butter? Once we got downstairs and she looked all over and found him, she'd say "PEANUT BUTTER" all loud, it was so cute!
I took a few pics of places we hid him throughout the month and Ry and I really had so much fun too! He even left a note on Christmas morning for Mya telling her how much fun he had and how he can't wait to see her again next year. I can't wait till next year, when I think Mya will understand the entire concept more.
Flying from the ceiling fan...


Mya slept at my parents one night and he even showed up there!

tp'ing the Christmas tree

Playing with the marshmallows, this was one of her favs cause she started eating the marshmallows.

Hangin upside down

hangin more

playing with Mya's fruit

2 days in a row!

Christmas morning he was sitting on her presents!

This was so cute and I can't wait till next year. She still randomly asks where he is, I just keep saying, he's up in the North Pole with Santa preparing for next Christmas! I love it!

No comments: