Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sprinkling her with love

So one of my closest friends, Charity, is due (with my god daughter YAY!) on the 29th. To celebrate her and her baby to be, we took her to Rafferty's brunch this past Sunday. It was so nice to just sit there with the girls. I hope you enjoyed it Char, we love you dearly.
Since she's doing all purple in the nursery (which is absolutely adorable) I wanted to include the purple in her mini sprinkle. And how lucky to score hydrangeas in purple!

I had to do the cut out cookies. This time I did hearts, a big one for mama and than the baby heart.

Of course the prego couldn't have just one dessert! I LOVE IT! No one in this world loves food as much as we do. Seriously, if the 2 of us gained as much weight as we ate for, we'd be rolling around like oompa loompas!

Me and my girl...love you...You can't even tell she's prego here, she's all belly! That baby's gonna come out and she's gonna be right back into her pre pregnancy clothes! Just like with Reesie.

Char with her mother in law and mom

Char and Erin

The 2 prego's, Kelly and Char...Kelly just found out that she's having another girl in June!! YAYYYY, all these girls, so crazy!

Char and Rach

We hope you had a great, relaxing time girl. We can't wait to meet the newest little angel. She's so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving mommy and daddy and great big sister! I know that Reesie is so thrilled to teach her all there is to know! Love you mama xoxo

No comments: