Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Vaca Day 2

Friday was another perfect day at the beach! We woke up to a nice breeze from the windows and Mya was as happy as can be. She started the day on the porch, playing some peek-a-boo behind the chairs.
Come on mama!!

BOO!

BOO!!!

HEYYYY!!!
After peek-a-boo we had a little breakfast and headed to the beach!!!! We got there around 9 everyday and it was DEAD there, it was so nice, we got to pick our spots and it was quiet for a bit before all the other families got there.

Playing with her watering can.

And filling the hole that we just dug her.


This is about the only time she wore her hat at the beach. She took it out of the bag and put it on herself!!!! After I went over to adjust it, she ripped it right off and that was it!!!


COME TO MAMA!!!!!

She loved my shades though. Came right over to me and grabbed them off and had me put them on her. She strutted her stuff for a few minutes.


WORK IT GIRL!!


Than off they went and a bit later she wanted daddies shades!

GOT EM!

They went for a little walk by the water and than Mya started hauling a$$ back to me. She was FLYING!!!!!

Meanwhile I'm saying, SLOW DOWN BEAN SLOW DOWN!!!!!

But what kid listens to their mom??

Not mine!

And BAMMMM!!!!!!
Told her she was going too fast!!!!

And I got it all on camera!!! What a mean mama!!!! But look, the second she fell and got some water on her face, she sticks her tongue out and starts licking it!!! MMMMM, salt water!!!

And this didn't stop her ONE BIT!!!!

Back up in no time!!!!
More playing for the bean!!!! Thank god that was water and sand and not concrete, ehh?
Love when she bites down on that bottom lip, I just wanna BITE BITE BITE!!


Checking out that bird in the distance, about to make a run for him!

I took her down to the shore and she starts waving at the ocean! I was telling her about all the fishies in there.

NAP TIME!

And back to the beach after nap time!!!! Ry was SO good there. He's so not the beach person but I think after him seeing how much fun Mya was having, he didn't mind it as much. He used to HATE going to the beach with just me (not that he ever really went, I could probably count on one hand how many times we went) cause I'd just bring magazines and fall asleep. But Mya keeps up nice and busy!

Watching all the other kids. In the afternoon there were SO many more people there.



And what does Mya do best at the beach?? Put sand ALL OVER MOMMY!!!!

We found some sand crabs.

Daddy helping Mya get some water in the bucket.

LOVE HER and the pigtails with the clippy!
Letting the sand crabs go and I think they're all dead....so daddy covers them up with sand REAL QUICK!!!

When we got back to the house, we'd come in the side door and that's where the outdoor shower was. Mya and I would hop right in to clean off all the sand! When we got back Friday Mya just wanted to play with our shades, so that's what we let her do!!!

LOVE IT!

Friday night we headed to Ocean City, MD. The boardwalk was about a 30 minute drive from where we were. We got on the boardwalk and Mya saw a TON of seagulls and what's more fun than to chase them all!!!!

Than we hit up the boardwalk. Daddy won her a little dog (like little and this was after he paid $15 and didn't hit a bullseye, the guy just gave us the damn dog, haha, sorry babe!). So here's Mya looking at all the HUGE (ugly) stuffed animals (that I thank the dead lord Ryan didn't win for her).

It was just so funny, she went up to all 3 of them and just looked right up at them.


Than we hit up the ferris wheel. Ryan was a little iffy about it but that was pretty much the only ride we could go on as a fam! So we did it! He told me about 100 times, DO NOT LET GO OF HER!!!! No worries honey, I got her good!

She loved looking at everything from the top. Wasn't scared at all, she wanted to walk all around the seat we were in. I was gripping her for dear life at a few points.
Looking up at the top of the wheel.

Could have been an awesome pic if Mya wasn't crying to be put down.

HOW the hell did she get so big to be getting a kids cup with a swirly straw when we go to dinner (*tear*).
FAMILY PIC!!!!

To finish off the boardwalk we got an ice cream cone. And little miss Mya wanted nothing more than to eat it with a spoon! A freakin spoon girl? Come on, you take dirt and wipe it ALL OVER YOURSELF and you eat an ice cream cone with a spoon, I just don't get it!!!!

Than she wanted to feed me...

...that's right, daddy's next!!!


We headed home after that. But before we got there Ry had to make a quick stop. He ran into a 7-11 and came out with a nerf bat, ball and tee! He said, this is for later! So, after a few ice tea vodka's and lemonade, he whipped this out! After playing 3 innings the bugs were eating us alive so we stopped....who won do you ask????

...I KILLED HIM, 12-9! That's right, I might not be Jack Cust but I can kick my hubby's butt!!!!!

No comments: