Thursday, September 16, 2010

I love my Uncle Michael

Uncle Michael (Ry's twin and Mya's godfather) stopped over on Sunday. He came solo (Tabitha was at a concert) so he got some extra QT with the bean.
This is Mya with her new pillow pet before he got there. She LOVES this thing, picked out the wolf all by herself (I was rooting for the leopard, but whatever). It was a gift from daddy when we went to the mall and I was in Verizon trying to get my phone all fixed. She was not happy that she was taken out of the store so Ry bought her to this pillow pet stand and let her choose her pet! She kisses it hugs it and just loves this thing. However, it doesn't wash well. It already looks all messed up, it was SO MUCH softer before I had to wash it and de-cootie it!

When Michael got there, Mya grabbed his finger and dragged him upstairs. I guess she knew that he had NEVER changed a poopy diaper solo before (always has the help from Tabs) so wanted to show him whats up! After that she started going through her drawers, he tried on clothes, she tried on clothes and she came downstairs in a completely different outfit!
Do you think this fits bean?????

Picking her scab, this child is going to have scars all over her body!

Time to go, smooches!
I took other pics but they all came out blurry, GRRRRRR!!! NEED.TO.WORK.ON.LEARNING.THIS.CAMERA!!!!

No comments: