Tuesday, September 7, 2010

beach time

Saturday morning Mya, Tabitha and I headed down to Asbury Park for the day. Tabitha has been wanting to see the little miss on the beach all summer and we finally made our date for Saturday!!!! We got there around 10 and it was SO windy and a little chilly. I was a little nervous for a minute about going onto the beach, and bummed too! We decided to give it a shot and if it was really that cold we'd just leave. We got on and it was windy but it warmed up alot. Every once in a while there would be a huge wind gust that would blow the sand all over and it hurt like hell but was fine. Mya was absolutely 100% attached to her Aunt Tabi ALL DAY LONG! Mom who??? She would literally walk up to me, grab my finger, look up and see it was me and brush me off to grab her Auntie. Tabi was LOVING every second of it!!!!!!! It was SO FREAKIN CUTE!
The second we got onto the beach Mya headed straight for the jetty to where all the birds were! WATCH OUT!

She was wanting to climb all over the rocks.

Than she started chasing the birds when she realized Aunt Tabi wasn't going to let her climb all over the jetty.

HI BIRDIES!!!

They were EVERYWHERE!!
and Mya had to wave to all of them it seemed like!

Goldfish break on Aunt Tabi's lap.

Trying on my flip flops.

love this one!

bird watching


It was Mya's turn to fill the buckets.

Than out of NO WHERE she started taking sand and putting it down her bathing suit. She had Tabs and I rolling!!!!

Making sure it's all in there!

Round 2!


She's a NUT!!!! I should have taken a pic of when I changed her diaper when we were leaving. The amount of sand she had in there was CRAZY!!!!!
Than she decided that she wanted to chew on the sunscreen!

And what was daddy doing the whole time??? surfing!!!!
Just kidding!!! That was some random dude. The ocean was kinda crazy, there is NO way I would have gone into the water after the hurricane a few days prior.

No comments: