Thursday, September 9, 2010

RUN LIZ RUN!!!!

Sunday was the Annual Jimmy D 5K Race. Every year I say, next year I'll run it, as I walk through the finish line. Last year was no different! But this year I actually ran it with my good friend, Charity! We've been working out pretty hard for the past few months, not always running, but mixing it up! I'm proud to say that we ran the ENTIRE time. And as much as I wanted to push Mya as I ran behind her, it wasn't happening. She was not a happy camper that morning. I literally had to bribe her with an ice pop (yes, at 8am) to get her dressed! So I pawned her off on Rachel and Will to watch her! THANK YOU GUYS! Char and I decided that we're going to make it an annual thing to run! Next year, I'll run with Mya!!!!
Here we are before we started!
ALMOST THERE!!!!!

The girls were playing. Reese loves giving Mya hugs, it's so cute!
I love how Mya's resting her head on Reese here!

with our girlies

Mama, Mya and me!

And let the fun begin!!!!! After the race they have a beer truck, band, beer truck, food, beer truck, activities for kids oh and did I mention a beer truck! Just a really fun fun day!

Daddy gave her some lemonade.


This is Danny, he's such a cutie pie! He came up and kissed the bean right on her head.

Kiera coming over to see what Mya's up to.

Rachel and Will....almost there guys!!!! Their little baby will be able to join us at next years!

Mya got a pink sparkle hibiscus tattoo. Ryan asked the lady if she could give her like 6 all on her arm so she could have a sleeve, oh boy!

She loved it!

Mya wanted Chris to take a walk with her. Chris is my best friend's brother, who is doing the Pepsi Refresh Challenge that I wrote about below.
Mya took him to the picnic table and ate his chips, and tried to feed him some too!
Than she ventured over to Nicole's lap. Nicole (who is SO TEENY TINY) is due with twin boys in January. She's married to our friend Johnny! So many babies and pregos in our group, I love it!

And guess who came to the festivities?? SOPHIE!!!! She slept almost the ENTIRE TIME!!

When Brando picked up Mya he was in shock with how much heavier she was than Sophie. He is so used to lifting 10 lbs, not 30!!!!

Dewey bought Mya over to watch the bagpipes play.

Mya was so curious to see Sophie and touch her.
HANDS OFF little one!!!! LOL

Dancing on the table with her belly out!!! YIKES!!! We're in trouble!

My mom holding sweet baby Sophie (don't you love her mohawk!).

They had this huge blow up slide there. Mya was LOVING IT!!! Ry really wanted to take her but he was too big. So I took her up! She loved every second of it! So much that when I was putting her shoes back on after she ripped outta my arms and tried to climb back up. So she went down 3 times, with me, Danny and Will!

Family shot!

Next, Danny took her down.
Next was Will! I think he had the most fun!!!!!
Tickles at the end!!!!


I love how Mya's so comfy on Rachel's baby bump!
LOVE this girl!

Oh boy!!!! At this point, my parents took the bean back to their house to go down for a nap. Ry let loose!!!!! The beer was flowing, the weather was perfect and he found a fire hat!!!!
He even let Danny hold his beer for this shot, NUT!

Coll let Ry feed Sophie. He tagged me in half way!!!!

OH YUM!
Dolla Bills and baby Sophie
Than we went to my parents, where Ry passed out on the couch for oven an hour. Beer all morning and early afternoon will do that to ya! Mya was playing on her car, STATIC CLING!

My mom let her lick the brownie batter. After I said, wait that has raw egg in it. She looks at me and says, honey I let you and your brothers lick the spatula all the time, and you're fine! ok whatever, enjoy it Mya!

***snore***

Watching Shadow eat his grub.
Is that good??

2 comments:

Kelly Osmond said...

Good for you!!! A 5K is a great accomplishment. It's not easy, I've done one before.

MrsKBJ said...

Great pics! I am doing my first 5k next week with my mom. We have never done anything like that, so it should be fun!!! :O)