Friday, September 17, 2010

party in the hood...

I always love it when I get home from work to see most of the neighborhood kids outside playing. Wednesday it seemed like they were all out there!! Than we got a visit from Nusi and Grandpa!!!
Here's Mya dragging Grandpa all over...
....until she gets her hands on Nusi to do the same!

Baseball with Grandpa, look at that face!!!! Couldn't be happier!!! I think Aris wanted to join in too!!!
Ready to catch??

Throw to Nusi??

Nope, she just ran past her, looking like she was gonna throw it, NUT!!!!

Than the kids were having fun on the bench. Mya was testing it out.
Jack comes to join her...

Jack runs off and Chelsea joins in...trying to check out what's in Mya's bag-o-fun!

Mya's like, dude, this is my stuff...it's got all her stuffed animals in there, cause you know, she can't just take ONE to bed...

It was cute though cause she totally let Aris hold her cat. He was LOVING the cat!!!! This is Mya, Aris and Emma. Funny how Mya's the biggest and youngest!!! HMMM, wonder where she gets that from???

awwwwww, no wonder Mya let Aris hold the cat, she's got NO room to hold anymore!!! Although, you'd be surprised.

I LOVE our neighborhood, couldn't ask for better neighbors and with all the kids, it makes it hard to ever think about moving...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I hate that I work nights and have to miss nights like these. Maybe I'll quit my job? ;-)