Thursday, September 23, 2010

a Jets family

I am so proud to say that we ARE a JETS family. Ryan and I were born and raised Jets fans and I couldn't be happier that we click like that, if he was a Giants fan, I'm not sure our relationship would have lasted...Anyway, we get up Sunday morning and I knew Mya was going to be in her Jets green so of course I put mine on too, than I see Ry putting his jersey on, LOVE IT!!!! Totally picture ready!!!

This one makes me lol...


Sittin with daddy

We don't usually put the bean in jeans cause they're not very comfortable on her. But this pair is better and they look just so stinkin cute!!!


Love the pockets bean!!!!

What is that????

Let me go see.....


HEYYYYYYYY

Hi Jack!!!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
I had just taken the dog beds and blankets out of the dryer and she was NOT letting me put them back in the crate, she wanted nothing more than to play on them, so she got her way!

oh so comfy!!

No comments: