Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pumpkin carving

We waited until last minute to carve our pumpkins this year.  For a few reasons, the top 2 though would be, 1-we have a fat squirrel that ALWAYS eats the pumpkins once carved.  And I swear it's just one squirrel that lurks around to do it.  And he's FAT!  2-Ry has been working so much and the time just kept slipping away.  So, our wild mischief night consisted of pumpkin carving.
Ry made the hole in the top and the girls were super excited to take all the insides out.  Ry was explaining everything to do.
Gettin down and dirty!
The faces were killing me.
They were dying cause it was so slimey, but they kept going back for more.
Ash finally got into it too.
Any more?
Ashley's face, lol!
now Mya's!
LOL!
Daddy, clean my hands!
Did we get it all?
Can I lick my hands now? GROSS!
CLEAN OUR HANDS!!!
Her hair in a super high pony, I can't.
duck face.
cheese
My girls
So, I outlined it, with a thumb tack.  Then I cut the first triangle.  Ry finished the rest.  With the exception of the holes.  We all did some of those.  Super fun using the drill.
Finished product.....
LOVE it!  Best pumpkin we ever did!

No comments: