Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle Joe

Uncle Joe's birthday was on November 3rd.  We went over during the Jets vs Saints game, which they ended up winning!!!!  Dewey came after the game was over in his full on gear.  Well, minus the green fedora!  I freaking love my dad!
Love seeing the kids playing together.  Ash and Thomas get along so well too.
Freaking love this cutie pie.
Time to sing.  Uncle Joe's face kills me in this pic!
Uncle Joe and all the kiddies.
Poor JoJo was over it.
Alexis sent this to me, LOL!!!!
So at one point, Mya came into the living room to me, upset (with some blue icing on her nose).  I said, what's wrong?  She told me, "Daddy put icing on my nose."  So what did I say?  I gave her the advice my dad gave me, don't get mad honey, get lets get even!  Let's go put some on Daddy's nose!  So I said, let's be really quiet with your cupcake behind your back and tell daddy you have to tell him a secret, then smash his face with it!  She immediately started laughing and the tears went away.  Ry saw the cupcake but I gave him the look of death that he better cooperate!  He did and he let her get him!!!
Cuddles with Alexis.
....while Mya and Thomas try to get the helicopter.
Good times as usual.  Happy Birthday Uncle Joe!!!!  xoxo

No comments: