Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Congrats to Bill and Laarni

November 2nd was one of our good friend, Bill's wedding.  What a beautiful day it was too.  It was filled with so much love that you could truly feel.  I couldn't be more happy for my friend, Bill.  He's been through so much in the past few years, he deserves this happiness and love so much.  His bride is absolutely gorgeous and has got to be one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. 
They had the most adorable flower girl who was so good at her job.  Do you not just want to eat her up?!
Here comes the bride...
Her dress was AMAZING!
The beautiful couple.
My stud
We had so much fun at the reception too.  We don't get out without our kids much.  Love hanging with these peeps.
Cuties
Brothas
love 
family
After way too many yagerbombs and literally dancing the night away! 
Congrats to Bill and Laarni.  Love you guys tons.
I pulled this from Laarni's FB page, I hope it links.  It was seriously the most beautiful video that was played at the end of the reception.

No comments: