Wednesday, November 13, 2013

a kiddie filled weekend

My weekend was filled with kids, which I is just perfection!  It started on Friday night when we went to our neighbors for a play date.  Jenny, the mom and a teacher, introduced the girls to a shaving cream table.  I was impressed with it.  Ash took her shirt off, typical.  And they got busy real quick.
They were playing for awhile and we kept putting more and more on the table.
They were done after about 15-20 minutes.  It got EVERYWHERE!!!! 
But they had so much fun.
LOL!!!!
After they all got into the tub (which I should have gotten pics of!), they came to play with Sky.  She is SUCH a doll.
Saturday was the soccer game then the Leonhardt girls came over for a play date.  I got no pics of that.  After they left, our neighbors came over for me to babysit.  They had an awards dinner for her husband.  The girls play so good together that I didn't mind watching them AT ALL.  Plus, Skylar is the sweetest, chillest baby.  I had to send some pics to Jenny.
Ash wanted to play in the infant car seat.  And yes, Ry got home around 7!
I can't even take her.
Clearly, Mya can't either.  She just adores her and always wants her next to her.
Just chillin.
OMG melts me to see Ry with a baby. #iwantanotherbaby
Movie time!!
LOL!
They colored lots of pics too.
Then, this happened.
Sunday came and Regan, Gia and Jack came over to play!  I just can't take this kid!
tea party
Mya and Cinderella were dancing around.
Meanwhile, Ash and Jack snacked some more.  Ash is my little nudist.  This kid is probably seen more in her undies then her clothes.  And yes, that's her in undies.  She's been potty trained now for 2 weeks!  Like, even sleeps in undies potty trained.  She goes hard!
What a fun weekend.  So glad I got to spend it with so many fun and adorable little kids. 

No comments: