Thursday, November 7, 2013

Oct iphone pics

October is over, that just means we're in Ryan's birthday month!!!!  One month closer to Christmas too.  October was fun, busy and we didn't see Ry much, BOO!  But it's ok cause we're getting closer to the end of the OT too.  And we made some more cheddar as we're getting close to Christmas.
Mya had me dying this night.  She pulled these pj's out of Ashley's pj basket and asked to wear them.  I told her they were gonna ride up her booty but she didn't care.  She continued to wear them a few nights after that too.  That lasted about 3 days.  Hasn't touched them since.
Taking up the whole bed, but cuddling.  I can't take it.
Morning smiles.
Mommy, take a picture of my hair.
Mary got this gem, LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Playdate with her school bff.
A sister bond, stronger then I ever knew....
Soccer pics, lol!
A trip to Johnson park to feed the animals.
Ava and Jojo met us there too.
Ava was loving the ducks. 
Side tracked by the swings...
...and slides!
WEEEEEEE
Back to feed some more animals.
These 2 have grown so much.
A break for some ices.
Mya was feeding whoever would eat it.
Cousin love
A little ring-around-a-rosie
This stud.
A trip to Target is always a fun one.
About 5 minutes of this...
Mya rubbing her sissy's face, so sweet.
A little arts and crafts from Aunt Anne.
Time to make some pancakes.
Mags babysat when Mary and Joe were in Punta Cana.  All snuggled up on the couch.
These are amazing!
My little li-li.
Making cookies with Nonna while she babysat.  My mom pointed out all the flour on Ashley's face, lol!
Another trip to Target.
Soccer Saturday.  Stretching and they have them put their nose on the ball.
Happy Birthday to miss Eva Diva!  They had a beautiful day at Johnson park! 
My favorite little accessory queen!!!!
I can't.
SO ready for some cake.
Telling everyone to SHHHHH as we sang happy birthday.
Make a wish beautiful.
lol
my love, my life
my littliest love muffin.
Even Ava smiled with her Auntie.
Picking the highest apple off the tree.
Our punkins got their pumpkins.
LOVE!
Ash has been loving the dollhouse lately.
Football Sunday snuggles.
Silly faces....
Even Ash came on over.
Mya practicing her letters at Raffertys one night.
Couldn't pass Thomas Sweets without stopping.
All ready for school.  It's always a crap shoot to see what she comes down in.  Some days are much better then others!  Like this day, LOVE!
Car moments with my lovies.
Time for a walk.
Which was to the park.
Where they met a girl named Harper.  She was a little doll.
Ash was super quiet when I was folding laundry one day in the living room.  I walk into the pantry to find her emptying out the spices into a pitcher.  LOL!
Tuesday at the Dupree's and they had a fire pit to do smores, SCORE!
OH YUM!
smiles
Mya making hers with Uncle Will.
AMAZING!
Love her profile.
Having her smore, and in heaven!
Sending daddy pics.
Dinner at the Budesheim's one night.  The girls...
...the boys.
I go upstairs to check on them and Jack is painting Ashley's nails.  It was so cute.
A little throwback of my parents wedding.  How young are they?!!!
And my mom made homemade cannoli's for dessert. 
Ash wanted to sit on Pete's lap for dessert, he was stoked.
Happy half birthday Miss Ava!!!
Make that wish girl.
I can't even take the snuggles from these 2.
New workout kicks.  An old love turned new, LEOPARD!!!!
Mary sent me this pic of Ash from the pet store.
Ash is officially potty trained.  That little hiney in undies is enough to send me over the edge.
Mya pulled me into her room and said, you like this mommy.  LOVE that she laid it all out.  My little fashionista.
Soccer Saturday and Ash was lovin on Sky as usual.
Getting better and better every week.  So proud of her for sticking this out and enjoying it!  There were weeks when she was miserable but she pushed through.  YAY!
Lovin from my love.  Got a surprise date night. 
Slow cooked Indian style chicken.  We got this sauce from Costco.  We were there one day and one of the free samples was this sauce with chickpeas.  I wouldn't try it, had gum in my mouth.  Ry tried it first and Mya second.  Mya goes to me, Mommy, you have to taste it, it's slammin!  LOL!!!!  So I did and we bought 3!!!  The chicken was so yummy too.
And a delish cookie from Camille, thank you!!!!
Ash wanted to put Mya's dance recital costume on. 
Pics to daddy one morning as I'm getting her in the car.
This girl wanted to cheese too.
Watching soccer with Tio.
And a little picnic for lunch.
After I picked them up one day we headed to the park. 
It was random and so much fun!
The sky was looking so pretty too.
My little love painting in her undies.
She's a little artist!
Daddy was home for dinner one random night and the girls wanted to sit on his lap.  Poor guy didn't even have room for his plate but he didn't even care.
My boss let me borrow this adorable romper for a rehearsal dinner.  
Uncle Frankie getting his hair did.
Ash was helping too.
This is how she posed when I asked her to smile, LOL!
One of her favorite things to do at Nona and Dewey's is to feed the birdies.
LOL!
A little Halloween throwback to Ashley's first Halloween and Mya's 3rd.
 LOVE LOVE LOVE
Happy November and Happy Birthday month to my boo.

No comments: