Friday, June 7, 2013

May iphone pics

May, one of my favorite months of the year!  We had a fun filled May, starting with the girls birthday party.  Daddy is such a big help and sent me this pic one day of the cake toppers that he finished!  Thanks boo!
 Thursday night at my parents, Ash and Dewey on the hammock.
 so cute.
 Doing some gardening in prep for her party.
 I attempted to make a pinata for the party.  EPIC FAIL!
Mya's dance class the morning of her birthday party.  The entire class got their recital costumes, since Mya enrolled in January (and not September) she ordered her costume late.  It will be here by May 22.  We didn't find this out till this class.  When I was peeking in and saw Becky talking to Mya, I thought that was going to be a cry fest, luckily her brave birthday party saved the day.  Happy girl!
Leaving ballet, ready to party!
Trying on her new bathing suit from the Duprees, I think she likes it!!!!
morning snuggles
At Nona and Dewey's, playing in the yard.
Ash, or is that Merida?
Happy snappy.
This girl LOVES feeding the birds and Nona and Dewey's.
Tasting the lettuce that the girls and Dewey planted.
Mya wanted to go out to dinner to get noodles that you can suck up (spaghetti or angel hair), sure baby, off to Rafferty's we go.  This is the first time in a while we took the tornado (aka Ash) out to a restaurant.  We came loaded with toys, coloring books, the ipad and the DVD player.  It was surprisingly a great trip!  Mya got her 'noodles that she can suck' and we didn't have to chase Ash around either.
With my girl
I couldn't resist snapping this pic one morning of the girls.  The girls go to bed in their room at bedtime.  Mya always makes her way into our bed, usually between 12-2.  Well, this particular day, Ash woke up at 4, I went in and just decided to bring her into our room (typically, we'd just put her in Mya's twin size bed and lay with her there).  When I woke up to get ready for work, this is how they were.  MELT!
Ash eating cereal at Titi's one morning, lol! Breakfast is her favorite meal of the day.
secrets at the dinner table.
 Went out with my brothers to Rafferty's one night, the week of my birthday.  Got some cookies and ice cream of course!  They even put a candle in it and sang happy birthday!!!
 Love these bow ties!  I tied them all, YAY! 
 Teacher appreciation day at school.  We LOVE Mya's teacher so wanted to show her how much we appreciate her, even if Ryan told me I'm making Mya become a teachers pet, JERK! 
 Ash got roller skates, knee and shoulder pads and a helmet from my parents for her birthday.  They gave to her a little early and of course she wanted to test them out ASAP!  This pic CRACKS ME UP!
 I love my Ryan, he's the best!
 Birthday morning, what could be better?  Love my girlies.
 Pushing her baby around.
 While Ash won't stop opening the screen door!
 I had to post this pic that Aunt Julie posted on my facebook page.  OMG!
A pic Jen sent to me of Ava sorting out her candy that she got at the birthday party, LOVE!
 So yea, Ryan made jello shots for my birthday, it was that kinda party!
 Sushi date night for my birthday.  YUM!!!!
 Trying to find new kicks, didn't get any of them.
 Mya with me at the mall.
 These 2 cuddled up on the couch.
 Cracks me up when she sits in this chair.  Constantly wiggling her toes.
 Ice cream trip on mothers day!
 Wearing mommy's shades
 Best mothers day present EVER!  Thanks babe, I love it!
 Sometimes I happen to roll like this, 1 mile till empty, praying that I make it! 
Dupree Tuesdays....Cutie rockin a headband!  I can't remember if Mya or Ash put this on her.
 Ash lost her drawers, Willie's doing hair.
 Mya LOVES feeding Kylie. 
Need a new pair of kicks, can't decide.  Regs just passed down her pair of ones like the right pair though.  THANKS MAMA!
 Let the girls tattoo me one night.
 Ashley's side
 The weather is getting nicer which means lots of bike riding and outside fun!  Mya is an old pro on her bike and Ash is great at pushing with her feet on Mya's old one.  Her legs aren't quite long enough yet for the pedals.
 And some pure sissy love.  Mya and our neighbor, Maddie, were pulling leaves and pine needles off the trees and filling up their helmets.  Ash couldn't reach so Mya would either pick her up or pull the branch down to let her get them.  *melt*
 One morning, how can I even resist????
Off to Titi's house!
Amanda (Lia's mom) sent me this pic one morning with the caption, These 2 cuties - they will be trouble when they get in school together.  They are the same age and will be starting school together in 2014.
 All dressed up to help me bake some carrot cake protein bread.
 Painting with their new books from Camille!!!!
 Another day, another outfit change.
Clean eating macaroons, SLAMMIN!
 The girls wanted to roller skate.  That didn't last long after getting all geared up in knee and elbow pads.
 Bike riding instead.  Mya said, I want to ride a mile.  Let's do it girl!
 Ash got tired of sitting in her car and wanted to push it herself.
Love this little ham.
LOL
tubby time at Titi's, this humid weather is killer.
Mary bought Ash to college farm after dropping Mya off at school one day.  Starring contest with the goat.
 Checking out those piggies.
 LOVE the high pony!
 First pool day at Titi's!  I LOVE that I get pics from her throughout the days.  xoxo
 Loving it.  Ashley's curls are KILLER!
 Gettin her tan on.
Ash was cracking up at Mya tipping over in her chair.  Please excuse the mess of toys and folded laundry.
 Mya, show me your muscles. 
Pete and Pete, matching beards
 Enjoying some Italian wine that my parents bought back from Rome.
 Ash, checking herself out in the mirror at Nona and Deweys.  Dirty girl!
 Late night cookie that I devoured (followed by 3 others) while Ry was bringing Mags home one Friday night after hanging with Regs and John at Raffs...and enjoying 1 too many glasses of wine that I paid for the next day!
 Just a little shopping at Michaels craft store.
 With her baby, Bella, that Nona and Dewey bought back from Italy for her.
 Playing hide and seek one morning and the girls hid in their laundry basket.  LOVE!
 Mya is Belle and daddy is Beast.  SO SWEET!
 Mani for the bean.
 Look, no hands.
 Check out those curls.
 Sharing her pasta with Dewey, lol!!!
Another hysterical video of Ash one night at my parents house.  She was cracking up when she'd push me out of the door!  Her laugh cracks me up!
 The day I taught them to blow bubbles in their milk.  Ryan wasn't a fan!
 The perfect day to take the merc out.  The girls LOVE taking 'daddy's old car'.
 Ready to roll!
 Ash was cracking me up with her feet up on the seat.
cracking up at the horn!
 could she be any closer?
 Mya making Dewey hold the ribs cause she didn't want to get her hands dirty.  Really kid?
Tuesday dinner with the Duprees, LOVE THESE NIGHTS!
 Mya just lovesssssss Kylie.
 Even Ash held her that night.  I was right behind Kylie.  Ash sat in the recliner, put the boppy around her and I sat Kylie down, facing her.  Ash was so cute, doing peek-a-boo with her and Kylie was CRACKING UP!  I couldn't get a pic of that but I did get this of Ash!
 This was hysterical.  Mya was going through Willie's closet and Willie was running around his room.  Boys and girls are so different.
 Amanda (Lia's mom) sent me this one day from the playground. 
 Alexis sent me this!  SO SO CUTE!
Some lovin with my ging on her bday.
Smooches for Dory!
Was packing up lunches one morning before leaving for Mary's.  I walk into the living room to this, Ash painting her toes (cause let's face it, more got on her toes then her nails!).
LOL!
Another fun month.  Bring on June!

No comments: