Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beach days

Last Saturday we met the Scicutella's and my little bro and his fam down at Point Pleasant.  It was the perfect beach day and the kids were so cute together. 
 Mya and Gia always play so good together.  I know I've said this before but totally reminds me of Regan and I, age difference and all!  I LOVE IT! 
 Mya running down to the water to fill up buckets and pour them on her head.  The other 2 watched.
 NUT!  She literally did this over and over again.
 Gia said, get me, Mya!  LOL!
 Love her 
 All the kiddies lined up.  They all had their beach chairs.
 Ava hated the sand at first, but she warmed up real quick and was playing in it with the other kids.
 Love these 2.  Jack is the littlest flirt I've ever met.  I just love the little faces he makes.  And those cheeks, I mean seriously!
 Possibly husband and wife one day, lol!
Time for the rides.  We tried to put Jack on with Ash but he kept trying to climb out, sorry buddy. 
 Mya and Gia rode together in one.
 Gia wanted to ride on the horsey's.  So next up was the carousal.
Finding more rides.
 Motorcycle time.  Mya and Gia on one...
 ...Ash on another.  Now, she looks so happy and excited here.  She's also been on this before, riding behind Mya though (not sure if that makes a difference).  Once this thing started, she started screaming, I need Mommy, mommy, I need you, MOMMMYYYYY!!!!! 
We had so much fun with you all.  Can't wait to do that again.  xoxo

No comments: