Thursday, June 6, 2013

cake for the ginger

We had some family over for dinner and cake.  Seriously, we need a bigger house!  But whatever, we still squeezed in and had so much fun. 
When Mimi walked in, Mya was so excited that they matched in their stripes!
Ava and Ash, side by side.
 When Ava and So So got there, the girls ran upstairs.  A few minutes later I went up to check on everyone.  I walked in and Ava, Mya and So So are stripped down to their undies.  I was rolling!  I had to ask what the heck was going on.  Ash was still in her clothes cause she can't unbutton and take her shirts off yet, THANK THE LORD!  They said, oh we're just changing.  I looked at Ava and go, honey I think you're too tall for Mya's clothes.  She looked at me, already knowing the plan.  She grabs her bag and pulls out another outfit, "but Aunt Liz, I bought more clothesssss!"  LOL!   Silly me for not assuming that!  So So went right on to put on Mya's clothes and Mya helped out!!!
The girls, all changed (except for Ash).  Cousins, you can't break that love!!!
 The homemade ice cream cake.  This may be one of my favorites so far.  Oreos on bottom, next layer was strawberry ice cream with oreos blended in (Ryans idea and SOOOO GOOD), next layer was fudge, next layer was vanilla bean ice cream with cinnamon blended in.  Since Ash loves m&m's, I just did an m&m 2 on top!
 Time to sing!
 The girls put makeup on in the bedroom too, if you can't tell.
Make a wish!!!!
 Sharing with Tio.
 Ava on the move.
 Ridin together. 
 I just love this little girl and can't believe she's 2.
 Time for a ride.
 Very carefully taking apart her double stuff oreo to just eat the cream.  Yup, that's how she does it.
 OOOOOO, lol, it was so funny hearing her when Michael told her he had a present for her.
 Trying to get a pic to send to Gigi of Ash in her new gear from her.
 Hugs goodbye from Mimi (and her guns).
 Mya is stickering her up.
 The best family pic we got, this is friggin difficult people!
 LOL!!!!
 Ash got lots of smooches on her birthday!
 Mya wanted to take a pic too!  Frank and I. 
We had so much fun celebrating the little firecracker.  LOVE you so much Ging, hope your birthday was everything you dreamed of.  I can't wait to see what 2 has in store for us.  I'm sure it's alot more chasing after you and some more sassy quotes to go with it.  xoxo

No comments: