Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

Father's Day, time to spoil our fathers (and husbands) for all that they do for us.  We spent this father's day with Ryan's step dad in the morning and with my dad in the afternoon.  Poor Ry was all over the place, but he didn't mind.  I tried to make him do as little as possible though. 
 We woke up and the girls and I ran out to get breakfast sandwiches.  He had mentioned that he wanted pork roll, egg and cheese, so that's what he got.  Then the girls woke him to give him his presents.  One of them consisted of this pic I took of the girls that they framed in a frame that they painted.  He LOVED it! 
Breakfast time.
 Ash joined in too.
Off to Nunu and Pop Pop's house.  We were SUPER excited that Alycia, Brian, Wabo (the dog), Jonathan and Conner were going to be there too!  Mya and Ash wasted no time running outside to play catch with Alycia.
But the second Wabo came out, Ash just wanted to hang with him.
It was a beautiful day to be outside.
I don't now if Ash left Wabo's side at all that day.
smiles
Playing with Nunu.
But why doesn't Wabo want to kiss me?
Daddy went back there cause Mya was requesting that Daddy throw her the ball.
My girls

Time to feed the birdies, one of their favorite things to do.
Ash was waiting her turn.
She couldn't reach this one, so her big sissy gave her a lift.
Telling Shadow to get down.
This was SO cute.  Nona was getting something from the cabinets, so got a chair to reach.  Ash went right behind her and grabbed the back of her legs saying, "Be careful Nona, don't fall." LOVE IT!
Ry and Frank
LOVEEEE this pic!
Ava cracks me up when she feeds the birds.  She puts the scoop into the bucket but doesn't get anything into the scoop, but pretends that she's feeding them.  It's too cute.
Bubble time
Mya was making Ava crack up.
Dewey and his grand daughters, LOL!
Typical family pic.
LOL!!!
Happy Fathers Day to you babe.  The girls don't know how lucky they are (not yet at least).  You truly are the best daddy to them I could have ever dreamed of.  Not only are you super gentle and loving with them but you're also so fun and just always playing with them.  You make my heart melt when I see the hugs and kisses that you give them and that they give you.  I never knew my life could be so perfect.  Thanks for making it that way.  Love you forever.
And to my dad, Happy Fathers day to the first guy I ever loved.  You have always been the one that I can count on whenever I needed anything.  A few bucks, a big hug, a laugh (or a million of them) or a swift kick in the ass.  I couldn't have gotten to where I am today without your love and guidance through all the years.  You have taught me that hard work pays off and that you always need to try your hardest and give your all.  I love you so much and feel so blessed to have you so close to us.  I love seeing you with my girls cause it makes me see how fun and crazy you were with us when we were kids.  Love you so much. 
And to my father in laws, I'm lucky and get 2!  I feel so blessed to feel so welcomed into your families.  Love you both so much.
I hope all you fathers had a wonderful fathers day out there.  xoxo

No comments: