Monday, June 17, 2013

Bea BBQ - Happy Birthday Poppy!

Last Sunday we headed out to PA to visit Mimi, Poppy and to celebrate Poppy's birthday (a little late).
We got there and the girls wasted no time getting their bathing suits on to hit up the pool.
Ash wanted to blow up the swimmies herself.
Food break...
Back into the pool with Uncle Jimmy.
Mya joined in.
This was so cute.  Mya and Ava were taking turns pushing eachother into the pool...
...then helping eachother get out.
...then helping eachother get out.
Mya's turn
But I think this was even cuter!!!!
Jack was trying to throw his girls up in the air, either one of them wanted to.  He asked Mya and, of course, she goes YEA!  She loves when Ry does this.  So, I was getting Ash from going into the deeper end and was watching as he did it.  THANK GOD, she was happy cause clearly, I was scared $hitless!!!  This pic is priceless, nice job Maureen!
Jazzy took a swim.
Ash was just loving getting out and jumping into me.  Everytime she'd say, "mommy, I don't need you."  So I'd step to the side, then she'd turn and face me and jump towards me.
Family shot!
siblings
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic that Maureen got!
Playing fetch with Jazzy.
Mya loves swimming, I think it's time for swim lessons.
This kid has no fear and she loves jumping off the diving board.
Ash hanging with Laura.
Cousin love.
Time to sing Happy Birthday to Poppy.  The grand daughters got front row!
Helping him blow out the candles.
Then the girls all licked every candle there was, lol.
Ice cream sundae making time.
The adults, love you all so much.
Some QT Uncle Jimmy, Ash time.  LOVE these 2 pics.
We had such a great time.  Thanks for hosting Bob and Maureen!  Love you all tons.

No comments: