Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March iphone pics

March is done, another month closer to the summer, WHOOHOOO!!!!  So much fun filled into these months.
We started with a little prom dress shopping with Mags.  She got her dress and looks amazing in it! 
 Prom dresses have come a long way from when I was in HS.  I think I got mine from like Macys or some ish.  After Mags picked her dress, she stood on the red carpet (with Miss NJ, lol!) and struck a pose for us!
 Ready for our Sunday runday.  LOVE this ear warmer, Regs, thanks again!
 Uncle Ma-ul came over and did Mya's hair, so cute!
 LOL!
 Char sent over a chicken pot pie, BIOTCH!  That was so damn good though!
 Ry has been doing Ashley's hair in pig tails with a clip, I absolutely LOVE that he does their hair and love the way it looks.  Thomas sweets trip!
daddy lovin
Of course after Thomas Sweets we have to go next door.  Daddy got us all 1 piece of chocolate this visit!  That was a treat, we usually just look around.  Ash was waiting patiently for hers.
Thomas celebrate his 2nd birthday on March 4.  We went over for pizza and cake.  Ash was bringing Thomas over all his stuffed animals.
Ava is going to be running around in no time.  Look how tall this girlie is!
Ash and her buddy, Tony!
Mya playing with some cousins.
Happy Birthday dear Thomas, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
Ash loving the chocolate cake.
Oh did I mention that I was in NY that day for work.  Ry met me at their house with the girls and had them dressed in matching outfits and Ashley's hair was done all cute.  He's the cutest daddy ever.  LOVE YOU BABE!
Ash helping Thomas pick up a present.
LOL!
Another silly face.
One Wednesday night at Ryan's mom's for dinner, this was HYSTERICAL!  So, when Ryan comes downstairs with Ash, he usually puts her on his back, gest downstairs and pretends he can't find her.  He goes, Ashley, where are you Ash?  Then she goes HEREEEEE!  So this time, he put her under his shirt, head sticking out (as you can see) and was doing the same thing.  Ash was cracking up, so were we.  Looked like a man baby carrier!
DYING over Mya's school pic, how perfect did this come out?!!!!
And her school pic.  Her teacher, Mrs Gliese (whom I love dearly), is holding the student on the top left.  The 6 women to the right of her are all college students.  Since this Pre-K is on Rutgers campus, the college students actually also use this as one of their classes.  Actually, Charity did this one semester too! 
A side by side of my pre-k pic (this is my pre-k 4 pic) and Mya's pre-k pic (this is Mya's pre-k 3 pic).
Silly Ava face!
Ash, passed the heck out in the car after our busy Saturday morning.
In her scarf from Laura.  LOVE IT!
My 2 favorite girls in the whole wide world!
Mary sent me this pic one day. 
Dewey stopped over one night for dinner since he works so close and is working crazy hours now that it's tax season.  He had dinner then enjoyed an ice cream cone with the girls, on the stairs.
We went for a walk after dinner since it was still a little light out!  Uncle Frankie was over too!
Ash is obsessed with this Dora hat.  Ry put her up in the tree too.  She was loving it, he was just outside of the pic, no worries.
Mya, in her bed, with all her animals all tucked in too, cracking me up!
Amanda (Lia's mom) sent me this pic one day of Mya and Lia after school.  She said, it was so cute, they got outside and Mya goes, "Lia, do you want to go under the umbrella with me?"  SO CUTE!
A random pic Mary sent me, lol!
Ash, you crazy child you.  Reminds me of a skater chic here.  Pete called her Ashley Levine.  LOL!  The hat, the hands down her pants, so typical Ash.
Daddy day care in full swing these days.  He even does their hair!  LOVE IT!
I couldn't resist one night when they were brushing their teeth.
JoJo came by for a visit one Friday night.  Ash and Mya were more than happy to share their ice cream cone with him.
They love this little guy.
A Saturday night at Rafferty's.  lol
7 martini's later....It's a good thing the 'silver fox' video isn't on my phone!
Love him
Before we went out I did braids in Maggie and Mya's hair.  Since that night, Mya has had me do braids almost every night.  I'm up to 3 cause she loves the curls when she wakes up and takes them out.  She looks like Merida she says.
morning curls
Setting up her new game from the Leonhardts (rocking daddy's socks).
I can't take it!
Meanwhile, Ry, Pete, Frank and I went for a run.  God to have you home for many reasons Pete, love that you're in on our run days now!
Ash passed out on the way home, baby in hand and all.
While Ash was napping, I gave Mya a pedi.  These stickers are hard as $HIT to do, but she loved them!
Ash went pee pee on the potty, again!  This chick is on a roll!  Ryan still doesn't trust her in undies though.  Baby steps.
2 braids and my french braiding skills are definitely improving.  Whenever I do this, I think of how Granny always used to french braid my hair when I was little, it was the best! 
WOW, check out those 2 braided curls! 
Helping her sissy up the stairs at Titi's.
Jabril is the king of these things.  Mags sent this to me one day (c/o bril). 
We went to visit a school in Highland Park one night.  It's a Pre-K - 1st grade, so Mya could possibly go there next year.  Too bad all the parents just looked weird.  Is that bad?  Please tell me it's not just me who looks at the parents when doing stuff like this.
Posing with the dinasour!  That Mags actually helped make cause she works there with the after school program.
Walking down the halls.  I was in tears actually, it's crazy that we're looking at schools.  With the Pre-K she's in now, it's where I went.  So I literally just signed her up and that was that.  It was crazy checking out the class rooms, talking to the teachers and all that jazz.  And it was just really crazy that this was such a little school.  SO SO CUTE!
A pic Ry sent me one day.  His new bosses he said! 
Some LiveFit results are starting to show.  I have shoulders!  I'm also flexing my heart out, which explains the crazy smile.
A successful trip to Costco with my girls.  They sat in the seats the whole time, thank you free samples!
 Aren't we so cool in our matching specs?!
 Little Miss Ava! 
 My girls.
Random Tuesday night dinner date with the Dupree's.  LOVE this little beauty.  Mrs I, you really dress her up so freaking cute!
 Ice cream cone time.  They all ventured over and sat on the step together.  SO DAMN CUTE!
Ryan's currently laid off (BOO) so I've been loving the random pics I get of the girls.  And I seriously love the fact that he puts Ashley's hair into pigtails, like for reals, CUTEST DADDY EVER!  Here's Ash sitting in a rocking chair that Ry got from Grandma Bea's house, it was hers when she was little, love it.
 Mya's turn!
Another day, another dress up party.  It was Thursday night and we usually go to my parents but my parents came to us so Dewey could come.  Mya wanted to get all dressed up.  She even put on leg warmers and I'm disappointed I didn't get the heels in the pic!
 ...aaaand, this is what Ash wanted to put on! 
Pic from Mags of the girls on Friday morning.  Ring pops in the morning, FUN!!!!
 LOL!
 Friday morning my mom picked up the girls from Mary's cause she wanted to bake cookies with them.  She sent me a few pics!  Ash is at a good age to particiapate now.  She loves to help, even if it's just for 5 minutes!  But my mom said she did great that day!
 The girls!
 Was at my parents and found this gem.  Damn, we were cute!
 And this one too.  Don't sweat the acid wash jean jacket.
Ya know, just beating up on Jabril.
Happy April peoples!  Big month ahead of us.  Mya turns 4 on the 8th!  WHOOOHOOO!!!!  xoxo

No comments: