Thursday, April 18, 2013

birthday festivities....please touch museum

After all the visitors stopped in, we hopped into the car to head out to Philly to the Please Touch museum.  There was a living social deal that Regan had posted about on facebook and Ryan had just been talking to his boss about this place.  When I noticed how nice the day was going to be, I said, maybe we should do something outside instead.  Ry was really excited about going here, it was his idea, so we decided to just go.  I'm SO glad that we did cause it was so much fun!  The girls had a blast!
We got there and Mya was ready to roll!
Ash was still waking up from her nap.  Messy hair and all.
Ready to go!
LOVE my little bean.
The building was amazing.  The place was so beautiful.
I love this pic.
First stop, port authority!
I CAN wait until the day this kid gets her license. 
We're starting her young.
Us NJ girls, we don't pump our own gas!
WEEEEEEEEEEE
LOL, Mya in outer space. 
This was so cute. 
On a trolley.
This may have been one of their favorites.  The grocery store.  I told Ry it reminded me of supermarket sweep, remember that show?  Ash and Mya got the carts and were OUT!
So proud of her for picking some avocados!
Meanwhile, Ash just went for all junk and carbs!  And she's the skinny minnie, go figure.
I knew this would be a hit too.  Mya and Ash have been so into playing doctor lately.  So when they had a room like a hospital, I knew they'd love it.  Dr Ash in the house.
One bed over and Dr Mya was checking out her babies ears.
Apparently Ash needed to give her baby an MRI.
As Mya would say, OLD Mc'DONALD!!!!
oh boy!
This place was awesome and I'm pretty sure Ash would have stayed here all day.  It was Alice in Wonderland.  I think Ash ran up and down this about 1000 times. 
READY, SET, GOOOOOO
a little video of the madness!
Mya already made her way over to the next room and was, ya know, riding a duck.
This just cracks me up.  Yes, Ash has a black eye, little lunatic tripped walking up the stairs.  She's fine now though.
I missed the perfect pic when Ash was looking, typical.
She was cracking me up in here.  Had all the little plates set up and kept saying, HOT and SHHHH. 
Time to drive the boat.
Hold on daddy!
LOVE HER!
Mya and Ash took me for a ride.
Mya was cracking me up, riding on the bow.
Ash wanted to ride the duck next.
They had this water room, filled with ducks and water mills and all sorts of things for the kids.
Ash wouldn't put an apron on.  I mean, I didn't really want Mya to put one on either, kinda grosses me out.
Ash playing the giant piano.
Time for the carousal ride.  The girls loved it.
Such a bruiser.
Love my girls.
Crazy daddy went on too.
Can you even take this kid?!
She was cracking us up, pretending she was Merida....
....she was pretending to be shooting her 'bone and arrow (bow and arrow) here too!
With my 4 year old *TEAR*
Daddy photo bombed us.
*MELT*  I hope you always love each other as you do now.
Daddy was cracking Ash up.
This place was so cool.  I urge you all to go if you haven't been.
Mya and Ash were beating the crap out of this anaconda.
HI-YAAAA
the video of this madness!
Mya to me, "mommy go out there and pretend you're the bear and I'm sleeping in your bed! LOL!"
Time to pack up and go home.  SO MUCH FUN!
She loved every minute of it.  Especially the Rita's ice we got at the end.  Which explains the red lips!
Ash passed out before we even made it out of the parking lot.
Mya was so hot that she stripped her shirt off and used my sweater to put between her seat belt and bare belly.  Sleepy heads!
What a fun time.  We'll definitely have to go back there again!

No comments: