Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Jack!

My godson, Jack, turned one last Friday.  Regan and John threw an awesome party on Sunday to celebrate the cutie pie.  We just took Mya since my parents asked if they could borrow one of our girls that day.  LOL, they were watching Ava and it's always easier to have 2 so that they can play together.  Plus, since it was at a restaurant, it was nice to just bring Mya, Ash is a little crazy (although they had the whole restaurant and a place to run around in, so Ash would have been fine). 
It was so cute, when we got there, Mya went right over to Gia and Avery and the 3 of them held hands in a circle, I wish I got a pic of it cause it was so funny!  I love seeing Mya and Gia together.  Reminds me of Regan and I.  A year apart and awesome friends.  Even though Mya and Gia don't see eachother as much as we'd like for them too, they always have a great time and play so good together. 
Here are the kids checking out each others kicks.  Dugan was just watching, lol.
 Regs and her little man.  Seriously want to bite his cheeks.
 I got some good cuddles in with him too.  He was snuggling all up on me, was melting my heart.  I love this kid.
 Elmo got there and the kids went apt $hit!  I think Gia was the most excited, it was adorable. 
 Mya joined in.
 Gia and Mya were jumping around and dancing together, love them.
LOL
 Jack and Elmo, those cheeks on that kid.
 It was a mustache bash and Ry was all about it!
 Mya too!  The straws and decorations were so cute!
The adorable banner made by Regan.
 That pic, freaking amazing!
 Gia helped Jack blow the candles out.
 Most gorgeous family ever!
 Saying bye, see ya soon.
We had so much fun celebrating you, Jack.  I can't believe you're already a year old, time flies.  We love you so so much and hope your first birthday was extra fun!  Can't wait to see you again so I can get some more snuggles and lovin in.  xoxo

No comments: