Thursday, March 21, 2013

Christmas in March

That's right, I said it, Christmas in March people!  For the past few years a few of us, the Duprees, Leonhardts and Osmond's have gotten together for Christmas with the kiddies.  This past year we kept making plans and someone would get sick.  We FINALLY got together, no sickies this past weekend.  It was actually kinda fun to celebrate Christmas in March.  The kids loved getting the presents too! 
We got there and Mya and Willie ran into his room.  I went in and Mya was putting Willie's tool belt on him.  I went back into the kitchen and Mya runs past me then past me again.  Apparently, she kept running to Willie's tool bench to get more tools to add to his belt.  Too cute!
 I wish this pic came out clear, love these too.  And Mya is constantly telling me she's going to marry Willie.  Which Ry and I are completely fine with.  How awesome would that be!!!!
 Kylie was asleep when we got there, when she woke up, the cameras started shooting, lol!  How freaking edible is this kid?!
 Ash, what a wacko!  The kid always wants to get into these jumpers when she sees them.   
 Brunch time!!!!
 Gracie enjoying her green munchkin for St Patty's day!  Cutie pie
 MYA LOVES BABIES, I don't even think I can say it enough.  It melts me.
 Coloring station.
 Ryan's got baby fever, lol!
 Another edible freaking baby.  Freaking love this little Lily pie.
 Hiding with her food.  NUTSO!
 Adore seeing Ry with babies.  Helping little Lily walk like the big kids.
Time to try and get a group shot.  Mya and Reesie were ready.  So were Gracie and Lily. 
 Mya and Reesie wanted to check out the gifts, Lily and Gracie were still ready, poor Brookie was done!
 The best shot I got, lol!
 Love this little face.
 Want to eat this kid up.
 Rach was changing Kylie and she was cracking up, it was the cutest thing.
 The 2 little ones playing with the grocery cart.
 Will was tossing Willie and Mya around like crazy.  They were loving every second of it too. 
 Tossing them onto the couch, lol.
 Mya's turn.
 Then he was tickling the crap outta them!
 Mya, can you smile for me?  This is what I get. 
Mya playing with Kylie and Gracie.  Mya's hair was in a french braid from the night before.  We took it out in the morning and she was so excited her hair was 'curly'. 
 Next baby holding sesh. 
 Char with her cookie.  Those cheeks!
 Mya jumped in too!
 Reesie and Ash playing together.  These 2 crack me up.
 Reesie's turn...
 ...Ash will just follow her!
 Smooches for Brookie.
 Seriously want to bite that hiney!  EDIBLE!
Mya opening her gifts with Reesie.  This cracks me up.  Typical kid opening presents.
Ash trying on her new princess dress from the Osmonds.
Unfortunately I can't post the video of Will throwing the kiddies cause it's too long, GRRR!!! It was really cute though. 
Good times everyone, I'm glad we finally made this happen.  Love you all.  xoxo

No comments: