Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Frank!

Friday, the 21st, were 2 of my favorite people's birthdays.  My older brother, Frank, was one of them (One of my best friends, Char, was the other.  Happy Birthday Char!).  He turned 32 (OLD MAN).  We went to my parents on his actual birthday for dinner cake.  My parents decided to have a get together Saturday night so Ry could join in.  Here's Mya with her Uncle Pankie. 
Uncle Pankie with 2 of his nieces.
Singing happy birthday. 
Mya covering Ashley's mouth so she can blow out the candles, real nice Mya.
Saturday night came and my parents had everyone over to celebrate. 
Uncle Pankie with 2 of his nieces.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
Jo Jo jumps in
...next comes Thomas!
Mya with Jo Jo
 Thomas dug right into the nutella frosted cupcakes, MMMMM.
 We all went out to Rafferty's to continue the celebration.  After Rafferty's, Ry, Mary and Joe somehow talked me into going to the moon.  Just like old times.  It was a damn good time, thanks for the push to get me to go.  Lemon drop martini, that ish was friggin gross. 
 YAY!
Happy 32nd Birthday Frank!  Such a great start to your 32nd year.  Back in the union, working your butt off and in the running zone!  First half marathon will be this year too.  WHOOHOOO!!!  Love you brother, Happy Birthday!  xoxo

No comments: