Wednesday, October 3, 2012

GO AVA!!!!

Saturday morning we let daddy sleep in and headed out to watch Ava play soccer!  Mya adores Ava and we had so much fun watching her on the field.  After the game (which I got no pics of since I was chasing Ash up and down the bleachers than off the field!), we headed over to Kid Street to play for a bit. 
Can you even stand the cuteness of these 2?!  It was so funny, I had the girl look at me and said, OK SMILE!  They both plastered the fakest smiles, so Jack said, smile like you're in a magazine!  And this is the pure gem we got!!! 

Playing at Kid Street
I actually really wish I had a video of this conversation...
Mya "Ada come here"
Ava "Mya, first of all, we need to talk about my name.  It's AVA, not Ada."
Mya "ok, ADA, come here!"
hahaha....
The girls on the train.
The little cousins...LOVE! 
I mean really?!!!  All holding hands, LOVE IT!
We headed out to breakfast after at a yummy bagel place by their house.  After the girls ate breakfast, they all got ring pops.  Guess what color Mya got!
Love you guys, can't wait to come watch you again Ava!!! xoxo

No comments: