Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Friday night fun

Since my wonderful hubs is now working nights, BOOO!  I celebrated our anniversary by babysitting my best friends baby girl, Kylie!  Michael and Laura came over, so did Mags and Jabril (my parents stopped by too), it was quite the full house.  Before Kylie got there, Laura was there to spend some QT with the girls.  Mya LOVES Laura and wanted me to snap a pic of them, it was so cute!
 Kylie got there and was PASSED OUT!  It actually worked our perfectly.  She slept till Ash went to sleep, around 7:30ish.  Ash gets a little jealous when I hold other babies, so I couldn't have planned it better.  Once Ash went to sleep, I came downstairs and Kylie started waking up!  Here she is still sleeping though.  I mean seriously, can you even stand the cuteness?!!
 Once I picked her up, she went right back to sleep!
 LOVE!  I just wanted to kiss every bit of her!
 Mya LOVES babies and just absolutely adored Kylie.  She helped me so much, especially when Ash woke up at 10:30 ish and I didn't have a clue as to what I was going to do!!!  Mya sang to her, rocked her, held her, kissed her, and just loved every second of it.  She's been telling me lately that she wants another baby.  I'm on board girlfriend, just get daddy on board is what I keep telling her! 
Hope you guys had fun at your wedding, we'll babysit ANYTIME!  Love ya tons.  xoxo

No comments: