Tuesday, October 2, 2012

5 years of LOVE

OMG our first wedding milestone, 5 years.  I can't believe we got married 5 years ago.  I can still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday.  What an amazing day that i'll remember forever and cherish in my heart always.  I'm so lucky to have found my one true love, my best friend, my soul mate so young.  I couldn't be happier and enjoy every singe day we spend together.  It's not always easy, but it's always worth it with you babe.  I love you so much and truly love our forever. 
Since Ry worked on our anniversary we went out Saturday night (thanks for babysitting Nunu and PopPop).  We hit up Char, which is freakin amaing!!
I had to include some of my favorite pics from our wedding day.  We had the perfect weather and AnnMarie (my awesome photographer cousin, find her at www.anncoen.com) got some amazing pics.
 Our first introduction as Mr and Mrs Bea!
 JUST MARRIED!!!
 Blessing the rings, our priest that we grew up with at St Peter's, where it all went down!
 LOVE, always and forever...
lots of kissing....

 The first time we saw eachother that day, so special.
Here's to many more years of love and happiness...Imagine what we can do in the next 5 years if in the first 5 we bought a home and had 2 beautiful baby girls.  Maybe the next 5 we'll have 2 baby boys, LOL!!!!  LANDED?!!!

No comments: