Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Picking...take 1

2 weekends ago we headed to Giamarese Farms to go pumpkin picking with neighbors and old neighbors that moved. We did this last year too it was so fun!
Giamarese Farm had some pretty crappy pumpkins, alot had those warts all over them. We managed to find one that was decent after searching for what seemed like days.
Here we are ready to pick! Check out all these poses, SASS MACHINE!

She insisted she wear one of my necklaces. NUT!


I mean really, look at those warty pumpkins.

Daddy and his little pumpkin pie

This one mommy. Seriously love that tongue sticking out!

LOL!

Daddy and his little girls

I mean really, look at that array of pumpkins. The ones that looked ok were probably rotted on the back.

hello there my little rosey

lol

Jack, Mya and Emma, NONE of them would look and smile at the same time. This is as good as I got!

Pony ride time, this girl LOVES horses. At first she was a little hesitant too, I put her on one and she said no. So I said ok fine. Aris went on than and she goes, Mya go. She pointed to this white one and wanted to ride her.


The Bea fam!

cutie

We went back to our old neighbors new home. Here I am holding the 2 Almond Drive babies. Lisa and Greg's little girl, Sara, and Ashley

The kids chowing down on some pizza.

So much fun guys. Can't wait till next year, hopefully we'll find better pumpkins.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That picture of you and the babies is priceless.