Friday, October 14, 2011

oh the weekends...

My first weekend after getting back to work was nice. Ry had to work Saturday but I spent some good QT with the girls. We dropped by my parents in the morning cause I tried, once more, ballet class with the bean. Long story short, I'm waiting another year, I think she's just too young and just not that into it. Ashley was happy to spend some QT with my parents though. She just loves going there, just as much as Mya does! Look at that little Rosey face! LOVE HER!

She just loves Shadow.

The last time we tried ballet class, this time at a place in New Brunswick.

After nap time we met Tony at Johnson Park to feed the animals. It was such a nice day out so it was nice to spend it outside with Tony.
FAT PIGGY!

Throwing the food at the Emu.


Feeding the goats.

After Tony got Mya an icee. And I got this adorbs pics of the 2 of them.

We headed to my parents that night to see Pete since he was home for the weekend. Mya spent the night at their house too. She loves sleepovers there!

Mya and Auntie Shell who's expecting a little cousin for Mya and Ashley on April 15th! YAY, so excited for Shell and Pete. Love you guys.

Toasting a marshmallow with Dewey Pop

So typical Pete.

Crazy Uncle Pete

Outside for a matter of 10 minutes and Ashley gets 4 bug bites (1 right between her eyebrows) and Mya gets about 10! They must have that sweet blood like Ry.
Sunday we headed over to Rutgers Gardens. They had a little Fall Festival that we thought would be fun. Plus it was a beautiful day to be outside.
Off we go!

So excited to be there!

They had pumpkins to paint. Mya wanted one for her and she wanted to paint a 'baby' one for Ashley too.

Hard at work



All smiles.

She had to climb this tree too. And it was a good size for her to climb all over.


She wanted to walk all over this one. Ry had to help her.

WEEEEEEEEE

little monkey girl

Had to sit on the giant chair. So sad this pic came out so dark, grr.

Me and my girls. Sorry Ash, didn't realize the sun was blinding you.

WOW, that really tired me out.

So we get home and Ashley is just in one of her usual, UBER HAPPY moods. Love that this little rosey is always so happy and giggly, can't even take her! Beware of picture overload!

Yea, that's the bug bite, right between her eyes. Sorry boo.


LOVE the head thrown back!





My favorite people! I just love our little family and feel so blessed to be surrounded by them everyday.

OK, had to end on this one. Not sure where she learned this behaviour from but Ry and I were rolling. She went to the fridge, grabbed the milk, walked into the living room and did this!



Lovey Mya, just lovely!

No comments: